Arbor is (ISC)2 Qualified
Our mission as an organization is to not only provide the best-in-class research needed to help our customers detect and mitigate network-based threats, but to also arm customers with the right set of training and educational services needed to maximize their investment in our products and solutions. We accomplish this by offering highly technical and effective task-based training using real-world DDoS attack scenarios and hands-on practical exercises. Courses include a simulated network lab environment which provides a real-world configuration and DDoS attack response experience and our training is customized based upon specific customer configurations and/or job functions.
And now, we’re thrilled to be recognized by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 as a qualified Certified CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Provider. What this means for our customers:
- (ISC) 2 credential programs require the certification holder to maintain his/her credentials by earning CPE credits. This applies to both CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) certifications.
- All of the courses in the Arbor training curriculum qualify for (ISC)2 Group A CPE credits
- As an (ISC)2 Certified CPE Submitter, Arbor submits the credits directly to (ISC)2 at the conclusion of each class
By becoming an (ISC)2 Certified CPE Submitter, we are taking some of the legwork out of maintaining CPE credits for our customers, all while offering them a comprehensive selection of technical training courses that meet their training and professional education needs.
For more information on upcoming training courses, please visit:
- Americas and EMEA training: Burlington, MA or Ann Arbor, MI
- APAC training: Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China