Arbor offers a full range of technical support through the Arbor Support & Maintenance Service. This service delivers the support you need to ensure the day-to-day operation of your Arbor solution – so you can concentrate on your core business objectives. By purchasing an annual Arbor Support & Maintenance Service contract, you are entitled to the following:
- Arbor Technical Assistance Center (ATAC) – Gain 24x7x365 access to experienced technical support engineers with advanced knowledge of Arbor solutions to troubleshoot and manage your event from notification through resolution.
- ATAC Online Support Resources – Get privileged access to the customer support portal for the latest product documentation, technical FAQs, software updates and user guides.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – Minimize downtime by ensuring advanced hardware replacement, shipped on or before the third business day after ATAC has determined that a hardware replacement is the next course of action to resolve your service request.
- Software Updates – Receive email notification of software updates for your Arbor solution, which are accessible via the online support center.
- Return and Repair – Return hardware for repair within 60 days of purchase; repairs are shipped within 60 days of Arbor’s receipt.
Customer Support Portal
Arbor customers can request access to the customer support portal by completing an online Support Account Request.