Arbor offers a full range of technical support through the Arbor Support & Maintenance Service. This service delivers the support you need to ensure the day-to-day operation of your Arbor solution – so you can concentrate on your core business objectives. By purchasing an annual Arbor Support & Maintenance Service contract, you are entitled to the following:
- Arbor Technical Assistance Center (ATAC) – Gain 24x7x365 access to experienced technical support engineers with advanced knowledge of Arbor solutions to troubleshoot and manage your event from notification through resolution.
- ATAC Online Support Resources – Get privileged access to the customer support portal for the latest product documentation, technical FAQs, software updates and user guides.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – Minimize downtime by ensuring advanced hardware replacement, shipped on or before the third business day after ATAC has determined that a hardware replacement is the next course of action to resolve your service request.
- Software Updates – Receive email notification of software updates for your Arbor solution, which are accessible via the online support center.
- Return and Repair – Return hardware for repair within 60 days of purchase; repairs are shipped within 60 days of Arbor’s receipt.
Customer Support Portal
At Arbor Networks, customer support is a top priority and a critical part of the solutions we deliver. The purpose of the customer support portal is to enhance the support services we provide to our customers. Here, you'll have access to your support tickets, Arbor's product knowledgebase and other important information. We want you to receive all the support you need to help you make optimum use of your Arbor solution. If you have ideas about how we can improve this site to better serve you, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arbor customers can request access to the customer support portal by completing an online Support Account Request.