This course covers how to deploy, configure and perform ongoing Peakflow SP administration functions.
Network operations personnel, security administrators and staff responsible for configuring and maintaining the Peakflow SP solution.
Classes are delivered at Arbor Networks USA-based training facilities in Ann Arbor, MI and Burlington, MA or, upon request, at a customer’s site.* Periodically, open enrollment courses will be offered in various locations outside of the USA. When this occurs, new course schedules for those locations will be posted on the Arbor Networks Web site. For the dates and locations of available courses nearest you, please view our posted course schedules.
- Initial System Configuration
- Traffic and Reporting Configuration
- Ongoing Maintenance Tasks
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Perform the administrative tasks required to successfully set up and maintain a running deployment.
- Describe and configure managed objects (e.g., customer, profile and virtual private network or VPN) within Peakflow SP.
- Set up user accounts with various levels of access.
- Configure Peakflow appliances.
- Create Notification Groups.
- Describe the interface classification process and appropriately classify interfaces.
- Configure the routers to be monitored.
- Perform system backup/restore and maximize Peakflow’s robust troubleshooting tools.
Arbor Networks Educational Services
Arbor Networks offers a comprehensive selection of technical training courses, each geared to participants with distinct skill sets, from novice network operators to senior system administrators. Instructors, with extensive security and networking experience, lead the classes and all required training materials are provided. Each training session combines classroom instruction with tailored, hands-on experiences, in live network environments, so that participants learn practical, rather than just theoretical, skills. This process enables participants to gain the knowledge required to successfully operate their Arbor solutions while maximizing product performance.
* On-site customer class size is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.