Unparalleled Insight and Expert Analysis
ATLAS Intelligence Feed Benefits Across the Ecosystem
With ATLAS and the ATLAS Intelligence Feed, Arbor delivers unparalleled visibility into the backbone networks that form the Internet’s core down to the local networks in today’s enterprise.
Service providers can leverage ATLAS intelligence to make timely and informed decisions about their network security, service creation, market analysis, capacity planning, application trends, transit and peering relationships and potential content partner relationships.
Enterprise security teams can leverage the global threat intelligence of the ATLAS data to stay ahead of advanced threats and save significant time by eliminating the need to manually update the latest attack detection signatures. This unique feed includes geo-location data and automates the identification of attacks against infrastructure and services from known botnets and malware while ensuring that updates for new threats are automatically delivered without software upgrades.
ATLAS Security Portal
Arbor makes a subset of ATLAS intelligence available to the public through the ATLAS Security Portal. This portal displays host/port scanning activity, zero-day exploits/worm propagation, security events, vulnerability disclosures and dynamic botnet/phishing infrastructures. Additional portal features include:
- Global Threat Map – Real-time visibility into globally propagating threats
- Threat Briefs – Summaries for the most significant security events within the past 24 hours
- Top Threat Sources – A view of originating attack activity, based on country, ASN or host
- Threat Index – A summary of malicious activity traversing the Internet on that date
- Top Internet Attacks – A 24-hour snapshot of the major exploits launching attacks globally
- Vulnerability Risk Index – The most dangerous vulnerabilities being exploited on the Internet today