Arbor Networks was founded in 2000 out of research that originated at the University of Michigan and was subsequently supported by the U.S. government’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Today, we're a leading provider of network security and management solutions for many of the world’s largest and most complex Internet service providers, enterprises and government organizations.
The spirit of innovation and collaboration that made our original research possible remains a cornerstone of our corporate culture. Arbor hires highly talented and deeply committed employees, and we recognize and reward them for what they bring to our company.
Exceptional benefits for exceptional employees
In addition to a fun, rewarding career and the opportunity to make an immediate impact on our company and customers, you will enjoy a wide range of competitive benefits* as an Arbor employee. These benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discount programs
- On-site fitness center (some locations)
- Free employee snacks and soft drinks (some locations)
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual work environment
* Benefits may vary based on local regulations and competitive practices.
Applying for a job
Arbor is an independently operating company backed by the strength, stability and resources of our parent company, Danaher, a NYSE-listed Fortune 200 global science and technology leader. To browse Arbor job listings and apply for a job, please visit this page.